On Sale Now! Not SOLD in STORES!
Cyber Security Awareness
Cyber Bullying or Cyber Harassment is bullying that uses digital technology in some way. This is more prevalent to teenagers. Some examples can range from sending mean messages or threats to a person’s online account (e.g. email, social media), spreading false rumours or photos or videos to embarrass the person or even pretending to be someone else online to hurt another person.
We need to help out to spread awareness to prevent this from happening against our family, siblings, relatives or friends. We need to make sure we are monitoring our young ones every time they are on the internet or when they are using their mobile device. Wearing this sweatshirt will create a ripple effect to the people around you. Get it now and spread the word to build security awareness to everyone!
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Classic fit with no center crease
- 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- This product is made on demand
- Read our FAQ's to know more